Game Alternatives to Video Games
Parents and caregivers can look to engaging, fun, and educational toys and games as an alternative to video games. These toys and games provide the social, family, and real-life interaction that video games cannot.
Here are some great ideas:
- Double Ditto is a fun and interactive game for kids and families:
2. Sequence is a family favorite, it is a fun game that uses strategy and numbers as well as teamwork!
3. Dragonwood is another big-time favorite with children over 6. It’s a strategy card came that has many variations and teaches math too!
4. 5 Second Rule is a fast-paced word game that kids and families love:
5. Trivial Pursuit is a trivia game that is full of interesting facts and trivia for the whole family
**Note, if you purchase from these links, a small fee will go towards improving and adding content to this website